The core of all OmniPerk Local packages is our listing syndication service. We use the top three anchor databases: InfoUSA, Acxiom, and Dun & Bradstreet, to feed listings information to more than 350 points of distribution. These databases are the most trusted by all major publishers & directories. This comprehensive process can take up to 60-90 days to complete. As a general guideline, some directories change in a few weeks while others take longer. Here are some of our distribution points.
- Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Online Yellow Pages like Superpages & Yellowpages.com
- Social Networks like Yelp, Twitter, & Facebook
- Portals and Guides like AOL & Citysearch
- 411 Directory Assistance Services
- GPS Navigation Services
- Telematics Services Like OnStar
OmniPerk Local has an accelerated quick listing service to submit your business name, address, phone number, and business category to fourteen sites to give you early results while broad syndication gets underway. It will take approximately two weeks to see your listing on the following sites: Yelp, Insider Pages, Angie’s List, BrownBook, Manta, Kudzu, MojoPages, Yahoo, Just Click Local, Foursquare, Yellowbot, Show Me Local, CitySearch, EZLocal. Distribution of accurate business profiles is a key factor in generating traffic, branding & product sales.
For maximum exposure and minimum cost & effort – contact OmniPerk Local today. We can help clear up all inaccuracies, out of date listings, and missing information that matters to search engines.
- OmniPerk Local Packages for Syndication Service
- We Use Anchor Databases: InfoUSA, Acxiom, Dun & Bradstreet
- More Than 350 Points of Distribution
- Accelerated Quick Listing Service
- Distribution of Accurate Business Profiles
- Maximum Exposure
- Minimum Cost & Effort